Tuesday, March 25, 2014

         First, I introduce myself, my name is MANIFY Mirois, I am from SAMBAVA, I am 26 years old. 
       
         The first time I went to school was  in my  age 6, I studied in the EPP in my hometown and I moved in ANDAPA to continue my study for 10 years.  I have been here in ANTSIRANANA since the middle of 2010.
      
          Now,I am studying at the university,my major is English.Last years, I used to work with Malagasy culture, this year I would like to analyze€ the poverty in Madagascar€.
         
           The reason why I choose this topic is to know why is Madagascar so poor with his great opportunities richness? Last years, I used to work with Malagasy culture, this year I would like to analyze the poverty in Madagascar.

             After that, I would like to share the value of my island. Madagascar is from coast of Africa; it is the fourth largest island in the Indian ocean after Greenland, Papua New Guinea and Borneo. And Madagascar is a tropical which has a richness of fauna and flora, where the city is Antananarivo which has a population of 18 tribes and 22 regions can be founded.


        





























6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry about our ISLAND; why is Madagascar so poor with his opportunities richness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirois, the end is unacceptable. Those are not your own words. Please rewrite. Also, you have no title for your blog entry. This entry needs work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok! thank you fo your comment i'm going to try again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friend! You were very motivated in choosing your topic. I hope I' ll learn more about poverty reality of other regions throughout your blog( because Madagascar general problem is the whole of each regions matters). I noticed that you repeated twice your sentence:'' Last years, I used to work with Malagasy culture, this year I would like to analyze the poverty in Madagascar.'' Why do you do this? Thus, I wonder you if there is a important relation between Malagasy poverty and its culture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete